Original Post
Team name:
Cyber Rush Gaming
Project name:
Fields of Carnage
Brief description:
Our game is in Early development stages. I've been working on putting a team together for about a month now after previously doing some solo work and getting some of my thoughts into writing. Directly below is what we're attempting to create.
- Faction warfare
- Player housing
-Open world PvE raid content
-High learning curve to promote skillful play
-A unique and fun spin on crafting
5 Nations are struggling for control of the map. Each has an unconquerable base city(starter area for each race) with 3-5 surrounding mini cities and outposts which can be sieged and claimed by opposing factions. Retention of the holdings becomes increasingly difficult over time to promote conflict and to avoid a stale political scene.
Target aim:
Retail
Compensation:
I do not have an exact answer at this time, however anyone who stays with this project will be compensated. I will further discuss with you personally when you show interest in joining our team.
Technology:
We are using the HeroEngine, so coders will need to use HSL. As far as audio and art, our systems haven't been chosen yet.
Talent needed:
2-3 HSL Programmers
3 World Builders
2 Animators
3-4 2D/3D Artists
1 Audio Specialists (Environmental & Sound effects)
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2 Lore/Story/Quest writers[/font]
Experience is NOT required. I do not mind if this is your first project, HOWEVER, I want to see good work. If you can do what we have envisioned and asked for then you can help us.
Team structure:
Jonathon Gregory - Project Manager
Nathan Anderson - Web Designer / Web Master / Concept Design & GM
Mike Abner - Story Writer / Concept Design
Morgan Jenkins - World Building
Website:
Our website is still in development, I will edit the link in as soon as possible. It -should- be up and running by this weekend.
Contacts:
You can email or add me to skype.
Email: jon12485@gmail.com
Skype: jonathon.gregory
Previous Work by Team:
None.
Feedback:
ANY
Cyber Rush Gaming
Project name:
Fields of Carnage
Brief description:
Our game is in Early development stages. I've been working on putting a team together for about a month now after previously doing some solo work and getting some of my thoughts into writing. Directly below is what we're attempting to create.
- Faction warfare
- Player housing
-Open world PvE raid content
-High learning curve to promote skillful play
-A unique and fun spin on crafting
5 Nations are struggling for control of the map. Each has an unconquerable base city(starter area for each race) with 3-5 surrounding mini cities and outposts which can be sieged and claimed by opposing factions. Retention of the holdings becomes increasingly difficult over time to promote conflict and to avoid a stale political scene.
Target aim:
Retail
Compensation:
I do not have an exact answer at this time, however anyone who stays with this project will be compensated. I will further discuss with you personally when you show interest in joining our team.
Technology:
We are using the HeroEngine, so coders will need to use HSL. As far as audio and art, our systems haven't been chosen yet.
Talent needed:
2-3 HSL Programmers
3 World Builders
2 Animators
3-4 2D/3D Artists
1 Audio Specialists (Environmental & Sound effects)
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2 Lore/Story/Quest writers[/font]
Experience is NOT required. I do not mind if this is your first project, HOWEVER, I want to see good work. If you can do what we have envisioned and asked for then you can help us.
Team structure:
Jonathon Gregory - Project Manager
Nathan Anderson - Web Designer / Web Master / Concept Design & GM
Mike Abner - Story Writer / Concept Design
Morgan Jenkins - World Building
Website:
Our website is still in development, I will edit the link in as soon as possible. It -should- be up and running by this weekend.
Contacts:
You can email or add me to skype.
Email: jon12485@gmail.com
Skype: jonathon.gregory
Previous Work by Team:
None.
Feedback:
ANY