Original Post
Hello Everyone,
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif]I'm trying to find a way to initialiize a SlimDX.Direct3D10.Font instance by loading a font.ttf from file.[/font][color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif]
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif]
I'm trying to find a way to initialiize a SlimDX.Direct3D10.Font instance by loading a font.ttf from file.[/font][color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif]
It seems that Direct3D9.Font had an overloaded constructor that accepted System.Drawing.Font which could be loaded via PrivateFontCollection.AddFromFile.[/font]
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif]
How does one do this in Direct3D10?[/font][color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif]
Can someone point me in the right direction?[/font]
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif]
The context of the question is that I don't want to install the font. Instead it should be part of my app or within a resource file.[/font]
It seems that Direct3D9.Font had an overloaded constructor that accepted System.Drawing.Font which could be loaded via PrivateFontCollection.AddFromFile.[/font]
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif]
How does one do this in Direct3D10?[/font][color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif]
Can someone point me in the right direction?[/font]
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif]
The context of the question is that I don't want to install the font. Instead it should be part of my app or within a resource file.[/font]
Can someone point me in the right direction?[/font]
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans-serif]