Original Post
I used to be a very active member about 6 years ago when we had a user ranking board, and I was so addicted to it. I used to love watching my user name rise the ranks by helping post useful content on threads and such. I actually got quite high up there, even though I was a novice at the time, at least people thought my feedback was useful, and I actually learned quite a bit in the process.
It seems like the boards were more active back then, or it could be my imagination. I remember around 9 or 10 eastern time the boards were hot and popin, but they seem a little stale now imho. I could be wrong.
Anyway this was a great incentive to keep people posting useful info, so where'd it go?
It seems like the boards were more active back then, or it could be my imagination. I remember around 9 or 10 eastern time the boards were hot and popin, but they seem a little stale now imho. I could be wrong.
Anyway this was a great incentive to keep people posting useful info, so where'd it go?