Original Post
Hey everyone,
I'm planning on attending GDC this year, I graduate from my two year degree in may, I'm making up some business cards to hand out that will have my portfolio on them. What type of title should I put on the business card? Would Student still be applicable as I am a student and looking for entry level work. Or should I put down something like Programmer since I am looking to get into programming?
Thanks!
I'm planning on attending GDC this year, I graduate from my two year degree in may, I'm making up some business cards to hand out that will have my portfolio on them. What type of title should I put on the business card? Would Student still be applicable as I am a student and looking for entry level work. Or should I put down something like Programmer since I am looking to get into programming?
Thanks!