Original Post
Hello. I have become very interested in game programming development. I am interested in making cross platform games but primarliy for linux. However I would like the games to be able to run on Windows/OsX as well. I have been dabbling in python and have some experience with C++.
I guess my question is where to start? It is a bit overwhleming to choose which languages I should be learning. For exmaple should I be learning SDL or OpenGL and C++? I also have no idea where a good reference to learn is, wether it be books or websites.
Any input would help.
Thanks for reading,
Tony
I guess my question is where to start? It is a bit overwhleming to choose which languages I should be learning. For exmaple should I be learning SDL or OpenGL and C++? I also have no idea where a good reference to learn is, wether it be books or websites.
Any input would help.
Thanks for reading,
Tony