Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Partnership agreement

Started by creatip Feb 6, 2012 at 2:27 AM 1 replies 2.1k views
Original Post
creatip
creatip
Hi,

I had a concept for an app which I developed into a workable demo and then I partnered up with an experienced programmer to help me improve and launch the product. My partner will get 25% of the product’s revenues. We are trying to launch the app this month (before the end of February) and about two-three months later form a company. I live in Ohio and my partner lives in Maryland: we met online and we hope to be able to take care of the legal paperwork without any travel involved.

How should we proceed? What would be the right legal forms (partnership agreement) we should file in the above circumstances? (And from where can we download the forms?)

Thank you,
Dan
creatip
creatip
Quite a helpful link, Tom. Thank you.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.