Original Post
Hello All,
I have been looking for a decent and simple tutorial to show the steps required to render a native image that supports 3D so on a 3Dtv or Monitor you get depth in the image. If anyone knows of anything that may be of interest please share it.
Do I only need to double the framerate and offset the left and right images correctly or is there more to it?
My test tv will be http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/VIERA+Flat+Screen+TV/2011+LED+%26+LCD+TV/TX-L37DT30B/Overview/7098157/index.html
Thanks in advance.
hinchy
I have been looking for a decent and simple tutorial to show the steps required to render a native image that supports 3D so on a 3Dtv or Monitor you get depth in the image. If anyone knows of anything that may be of interest please share it.
Do I only need to double the framerate and offset the left and right images correctly or is there more to it?
My test tv will be http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/VIERA+Flat+Screen+TV/2011+LED+%26+LCD+TV/TX-L37DT30B/Overview/7098157/index.html
Thanks in advance.
hinchy