Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

WordSwap for Android released! [GAME]

Started by HarriPellikka Feb 11, 2012 at 12:57 PM 0 replies 1.7k views
Original Post
HarriPellikka
HarriPellikka
Hiya there fellow game developers! Shameless marketing is about to emerge smile.png


I'm a 22-years-old information processing technology student from Finland, and I've just finished my very first Android project, "WordSwap"! In WordSwap, you form words by changing letters in a 6x6 grid. The longer the word you form, the more points you get! I've also implemented ScoreLoop for global high scores, so you can compete against all the other WordSwappers out there. smile.png

There's still some bugs / problems / "features" that I'm aware, and I'm going to resolve them as my school schedule lets me. Meanwhile, I hope people could give it test drives and maybe tell their friends about it. The game is free, and always will be, just go to Android Market and download the game.

And here's the market link: https://market.andro...d=wordswap.Main

Thanks for your time, I appreciate if you try my game!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.