Original Post
Hey, i'm new on the forums and was wondering what the best way to learn about game design. I learn PC Repair by doing it myself, but i don't know the best route for this. I'm thinking of going to full sail university to learn game design but my brother goes there for a different course in music. I just know that Full Sail doesn't dive right in to the game making until the last year of school where u make a final project with you and your development team. Is it easy to learn I have many ideas store in my head, and want them to come out in real life games.
If i want to do it myself what software engines should i learn for a beginner and I'm thinking Unity3d and Unreal Engine. It seem to me these are the two programs that would be able to help me in meeting my goal.
My goal is to make a military survival game where one of the US soldiers been capture by terrorist and has to use his skill to escape on the day of his assassination. and it can be a shooter or just like splinter cell where u can go through the world stealthy..
If i want to do it myself what software engines should i learn for a beginner and I'm thinking Unity3d and Unreal Engine. It seem to me these are the two programs that would be able to help me in meeting my goal.
My goal is to make a military survival game where one of the US soldiers been capture by terrorist and has to use his skill to escape on the day of his assassination. and it can be a shooter or just like splinter cell where u can go through the world stealthy..