Original Post
Hi all,
Working on a level editor for my engine (still), and I'm at a loss as to how I should go about this next bit.
I want to have the user click, drag and release to make a box (which will be turned into a plane - 2D engine).
I can't seem to get the mouse coordinates to relate to the position in the 3d view.
Heres an image just so you guys can see what I've currently got:

Note, it has 3D views because I want this editor to be re-usable in the future.
Any help appreciated,
Thanks,
James Warner
Working on a level editor for my engine (still), and I'm at a loss as to how I should go about this next bit.
I want to have the user click, drag and release to make a box (which will be turned into a plane - 2D engine).
I can't seem to get the mouse coordinates to relate to the position in the 3d view.
Heres an image just so you guys can see what I've currently got:

Note, it has 3D views because I want this editor to be re-usable in the future.
Any help appreciated,
Thanks,
James Warner
