Original Post
This is obviously a bit of a plug for my video, but I have a question. Once I settle it, I can delete the movie project off my drive and keep the final version only.
Do you think it's okay for me to compare my work (for my computer science master's degree) against the UnrealEd level editor like that, or would they take it down because I'm violating some copyright laws?
It's okay if you're not a lawyer, I just need a rough estimate of the risk. Thanks!
Edited my question to be more on-point.
Do you think it's okay for me to compare my work (for my computer science master's degree) against the UnrealEd level editor like that, or would they take it down because I'm violating some copyright laws?
It's okay if you're not a lawyer, I just need a rough estimate of the risk. Thanks!
Edited my question to be more on-point.