Original Post
Hi,
I nearly never used Exceptions in my Programs until now (well, it worked fine until now
),
but I wonder, wether this may be (very?) bad coding style and wether I will get problems when my Project meets a certain size...
Basically my question is:
Are Exceptions in Java a "must-have" to simplify debugging and have clean code or are they just to have decent code (and are not that important)?
thx in advance
I nearly never used Exceptions in my Programs until now (well, it worked fine until now
but I wonder, wether this may be (very?) bad coding style and wether I will get problems when my Project meets a certain size...
Basically my question is:
Are Exceptions in Java a "must-have" to simplify debugging and have clean code or are they just to have decent code (and are not that important)?
thx in advance