Original Post
Where can I find assets for games? I'm looking for models, errant source code, music, sound, etc.
For those who produce models; I know that many use Blender to produce models on their own. Where can I find other people's models that are free?
For sounds, I know that libraries exist; are there any that are public domain; free?
I can program. I can create a game engine, I'm looking for material that can fill the game that I make with substance. Do most people who work on these projects on their own just produce their own models, music, and sound? Is it some kind of a faux-pas to ask about material like this?
If you can answer these questions, I would be grateful.
For those who produce models; I know that many use Blender to produce models on their own. Where can I find other people's models that are free?
For sounds, I know that libraries exist; are there any that are public domain; free?
I can program. I can create a game engine, I'm looking for material that can fill the game that I make with substance. Do most people who work on these projects on their own just produce their own models, music, and sound? Is it some kind of a faux-pas to ask about material like this?
If you can answer these questions, I would be grateful.