Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Sphere CCG

Started by ChexWithRaisins Mar 5, 2012 at 4:39 AM 3 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
ChexWithRaisins
ChexWithRaisins

[color=#000000][font=verdana, sans-serif]Thought I'd drop a plug for my online Collectible Card Game, Sphere. I am about a one to two weeks away from a beta. I would love to have some of the forum members participate as they would be able to provide very relevant feedback. In the meantime, you are all welcome to visit the site: [/font]www.sphereccg.com

[color=#000000][font=verdana, sans-serif]The site is very basic, as I've focused most of my efforts on the actual program.[/font]

[color=#000000][font=verdana, sans-serif]Here's a screen shot [/font]SphereCCG_Sample.JPG

ChexWithRaisins
ChexWithRaisins
Hey again! I've finally released the beta version of Sphere CCG. If anyone is interested I would love to have you guys try it out. If you're familiar with Magic the Gathering, you should be able to pick up on how to play fairly easily. The manual is available on the website, and is also bundled with the download. I'll try to be on as much as possible to help new members learn how to play. You can download it by visiting http://www.sphereccg.com. I would appreciate any feedback that you guys have.
Dario Oliveri
Dario Oliveri
mechanics are nice. you can improve the looking of the GUI. cards are very nice but GUI is not.
Peace and love, now I understand really what it means! Guardian Angels exist! Thanks!
ChexWithRaisins
ChexWithRaisins

mechanics are nice. you can improve the looking of the GUI. cards are very nice but GUI is not.


Hey thanks for the reply. I've made a lot of changes to both the look and feel of the GUI, as well as the website (see the updated screen shot above).

edit: I also wanted to mention that the updated version available on the site allows for multi-app execution, so if no one else is available you can at least create two accounts and play a test game against yourself.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.