Original Post
As the title says, my application will not write new depths to the depth buffer in D3D9. I've used PIX to confirm that the depth buffer is cleared and set to the device as it should be, and the depth test is even used- if I clear it to 0, then all the pixels are rejected against buffer. I've checked the return code of all D3D9 functions and got nothing. I even explicitly set the render states in the shader to the appropriate values to no avail. Any suggestions?
In an unfortunately unrelated issue, the Direct3D debug runtime is not functioning correctly and I don't have it's output. I am trying to solve this issue as quickly as possible.
In an unfortunately unrelated issue, the Direct3D debug runtime is not functioning correctly and I don't have it's output. I am trying to solve this issue as quickly as possible.