Original Post
Hi! I want to make games using c++ and opengl. However I dont know where to start.
-which and what files should I download?
-which IDE would you recommend me?
-how do I start using OpenGL in C++?
-what is a typical base for a game in c++?
-what files does opengl have and where should i put them relative to the folder of my project? are there dlls and such?
thanks in advance
p.s. currently i have only visual studio 2008 - is it good for making games?
-which and what files should I download?
-which IDE would you recommend me?
-how do I start using OpenGL in C++?
-what is a typical base for a game in c++?
-what files does opengl have and where should i put them relative to the folder of my project? are there dlls and such?
thanks in advance
p.s. currently i have only visual studio 2008 - is it good for making games?