Original Post
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Hello everybody, I don't know if this is where this goes but If it is not please move it mods. And while I'm at it, here is a little about me, I am a 15 years old and live in california. I have been developing software and games for 2 years. I prefer to make software but my cousin likes to make games so I will work with him sometimes.[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Well Axus::GameDev (the Game Development Software I am making), is currently about to be released. I want to see if there are anything you guys want me to add before I release the Beta of Axus::GameDev. [/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Axus::GameDev already includes:[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Add and Edit Objects, Sounds, Sprites, Backgrounds, Rooms, and Paths.[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Compile Games to PC, Mac, Linux / Unix, HTML5, IOS, Android.[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Easy to use GUI[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Advanced New's System[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Tutorials and Examples[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] CHM Help File[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Specialized Programming Language Built-In[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Supports GML, Visual Basic Advanced, and Java Coding.[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Syntax Highlighting for Code Editor[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] Room Creation System[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,] And Much More!!![/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Here is a Pic of the Interface:[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Well Axus::GameDev (the Game Development Software I am making), is currently about to be released. I want to see if there are anything you guys want me to add before I release the Beta of Axus::GameDev. [/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Axus::GameDev already includes:[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]Here is a Pic of the Interface:[/font]
[color=#444444][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]
[/font]