Original Post
Hello World!
I'm a programmer that has worked with simple porgrams in both Java and C++ and have the goal of making my own game. I know most of the basics for Java se 7 and am looking for a game engine that works with 2D and 3D grapihics (If you have 2 seperate game engines that is good also), I not looking for anything too advanced, just something that will help start Java game programming. Do have any suggestions? Thanks!
I'm a programmer that has worked with simple porgrams in both Java and C++ and have the goal of making my own game. I know most of the basics for Java se 7 and am looking for a game engine that works with 2D and 3D grapihics (If you have 2 seperate game engines that is good also), I not looking for anything too advanced, just something that will help start Java game programming. Do have any suggestions? Thanks!