Original Post
I really like the idea of localising my android game. It has no audio or video but does have a lot of words (say 5000). However, I have no experience of doing any localisation before.
I want to get it done professionally and I also want to get local business partners involved to promote the game in various regions rather than just translate it, throw it out there and hope.
However, before I start getting too excited, I'd be interested if anyone has some ballpark figures for the cost of the whole process?
I want to get it done professionally and I also want to get local business partners involved to promote the game in various regions rather than just translate it, throw it out there and hope.
However, before I start getting too excited, I'd be interested if anyone has some ballpark figures for the cost of the whole process?