We are looking for a few people to help us test out a new game dev tool we have in R&D that focuses on developers who are completely new to game development (no programming required). If that sounds like you and you would like to have an early look, feel free to contact me: ericp@garagegames.com and I can add you to the closed alpha.
We are only letting in a few people because we want to work closely with a small group before we let others in.
In return for joining us and given feedback, I would be more than willing to give you some one-on-one time on Skype to give you opinions on how to break into the game industry or info on game education ( I was a department chair and course director at Full Sail's game program for a few years)
@GameDev...if I've violated forum posting rules with this...sorry...won't happen again...I'll buy Drew a beer next time I see him to make up for it.