Original Post
I had a resume and revised it about a year ago when I graduated and got my BS in Computer Science. It got me my first game industry job, but now that I've had a job I'm not sure what all I should put on my resume. Do I include my education, courses, volunteer time, or team work experience? I've read a lot of the other forum posts that have to do with resume critiques and I made some changes, but I'm still not sure it's what it should be. I've attached the original (that got me a job a year ago) and what I've made it into today.
Also, how does LinkedIn work in the game industry? Does it play a big part? I doubt I should just use my LinkedIn as my resume (even though it includes all the same information).
Thank you for any help in advance!
~Bethany
Also, how does LinkedIn work in the game industry? Does it play a big part? I doubt I should just use my LinkedIn as my resume (even though it includes all the same information).
Thank you for any help in advance!
~Bethany