Original Post
I was creating a directx program where I crate 3d objects with their own gravity, every time i clicked, 1 tetrahedron was created in the space, and as i continued clicking and moving myself in space i putted a different tetrahedron in the space were they started moving because of the others tetrahedrons gravity. I finished it, it worked but i was unsatisfied.My equation that handles the gravity, more exactly the acceleration of every tetrahedron depended on the position of the tetrahedron and the position of the other ones that existed, this is correct but the problem with my program was that the acceleration was calculated every different frame that was displayed, every frame the tetrahedron moved depending on its acceleration, the acceleration depended on the positions, so again the next frame the tetrahedron will have another position so i calculated the acceleration again depending on its new position.
Then i said, "you can predict how exactly the future will be, you just need to know and relate many f*king things but you can do it"....
"i don't have to calculate the acceleration every frame, that's stupid, the road that every tetrahedron will have across the time just depends on the initial position and velocity when they were created", so i started the process to get the equation of how the acceleration changes through time depending only on its first position and velocities:
http://imageshack.us...captureelx.png/
And there I am, I don't know how to take "a1" to one side alone.
Then i said, "you can predict how exactly the future will be, you just need to know and relate many f*king things but you can do it"....
"i don't have to calculate the acceleration every frame, that's stupid, the road that every tetrahedron will have across the time just depends on the initial position and velocity when they were created", so i started the process to get the equation of how the acceleration changes through time depending only on its first position and velocities:
http://imageshack.us...captureelx.png/
And there I am, I don't know how to take "a1" to one side alone.