Original Post
Hi,
I am working on an application which draw a textured quad and has the capability of zoom and pan the view. The application is developed using Direct3D 9 API through SlimDX. Till now I have not set any of the States like RenderState, SampleState, and TextureStageState. Just I disabling the depth buffer.
I have attached the images that shows how the textured quad looks before and after the rubberband window is used on it to zoom. I have tried many different combination of states but I couldn't figure out what is going wrong here.
So, if you guys please help me in fixing the bug, I'll be great full to you.
Thank You,
Pankaj
I am working on an application which draw a textured quad and has the capability of zoom and pan the view. The application is developed using Direct3D 9 API through SlimDX. Till now I have not set any of the States like RenderState, SampleState, and TextureStageState. Just I disabling the depth buffer.
I have attached the images that shows how the textured quad looks before and after the rubberband window is used on it to zoom. I have tried many different combination of states but I couldn't figure out what is going wrong here.
So, if you guys please help me in fixing the bug, I'll be great full to you.
Thank You,
Pankaj