Original Post
Hi,
A friend and I are working on a 2D RPG, for PCs. It will be in the style of Zelda, but don't worry - it won't feel like a Zelda clone in any way. We've planned out probably about 75% of the game, including the storyline, plot twist(s), basic game roadmap, etc.
Anyways, I'm just using this thread to post screenshots, updates (when we get a playable build worth crap) of the game - which is currently unnamed, but the main characters name is Zak LeRoi, hence the subject^^
First off: I've been working on a Notes page, for the user to take notes, record quests, and the like. I'm really quite pleased with how it's turned out:
A friend and I are working on a 2D RPG, for PCs. It will be in the style of Zelda, but don't worry - it won't feel like a Zelda clone in any way. We've planned out probably about 75% of the game, including the storyline, plot twist(s), basic game roadmap, etc.
Anyways, I'm just using this thread to post screenshots, updates (when we get a playable build worth crap) of the game - which is currently unnamed, but the main characters name is Zak LeRoi, hence the subject^^
First off: I've been working on a Notes page, for the user to take notes, record quests, and the like. I'm really quite pleased with how it's turned out: