Original Post
I'm a minor and have been devving for 3 years now. I've always loved sharing my ideas and code with other people my age and even recently got two of my friends to start programming. I've created several websites using pure PHP and HTML (none of that weebly crap), so I could technically do this. What I was thinking of doing is setting up a website specifically for people under 18 (but not strictly) so we can connect & collaborate on projects without the fear of being ridiculed by more professional adults. It's always good to know you are not the only one your age that does what you like to do. I know that a site like this could have a slight problem with safety (the "minors" part), so we would need to have strict rules regarding sharing of addresses, phone numbers, etc. (I know I'm not stupid enough to do this, but who knows). Also, this wouldn't just be another "Game Maker" community as we would encourage more industry standard tools (I personally code in C++ with SFML as well as DirectX3D) that could land us a job later in life. What are your thoughts on my idea for this website?