Original Post
I am having a small problem, well theorotical problem. I have a scenegraph that represents the whole world. However at the moment if there is multiple copies of the same scenegraph(aka the same model) it will just create a new scenegraph linking. I mean this works all well and good however the loading time is insane. Which is to be expected. I have tried to load the models scene graphs and simply just have the world link to these however... When i need to travel up the scenegraph the model doesnt know anything about the worlds unless you count the last one that was using it. Making it impossible to render the models in the right place as everytime you travel up the scenegraph you get into the problem of not knowing where to go from the models node to get to the world node.
I was hoping for maybe some design advice with what to do! Thanks
I was hoping for maybe some design advice with what to do! Thanks