Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Help with IOS Airplay

Started by programmer_tom Apr 20, 2012 at 2:18 PM 0 replies 1.5k views
Original Post
programmer_tom
programmer_tom
Hey all

I'm a bit new to IOS development. Having a bit of trouble with implementing Airplay for iPad.

By default, if you turn it on, the 2nd monitor mirrors the device output.

But, we want to customize the output to the second screen.

Has anyone done this before?

Looking for the basics here on how to go about it.

Do I want more than one view controller?

Do I switch "screens" to render then switch back?

A bit lost.
teutonicus
teutonicus
Google terms you'll want to use: "external display UIScreen". If you're using GLES then it basically involves setting up and rendering to another framebuffer for the external display.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.