Original Post
hi all!
i have a question about my racing game..
I need to understand the position (in percentage or by distance) of the road driven and also check some checkpoints..
In my mind the checkpoints maybe solved by distance (checkpoint #1 at 12,3% for example)
what's the best way (and fast to calculate) to do this?
I've tried with bezier, but is hard and slow find a tangent point...
actually I've some points that represents the centerline of the road
thanks in advance
i have a question about my racing game..
I need to understand the position (in percentage or by distance) of the road driven and also check some checkpoints..
In my mind the checkpoints maybe solved by distance (checkpoint #1 at 12,3% for example)
what's the best way (and fast to calculate) to do this?
I've tried with bezier, but is hard and slow find a tangent point...
actually I've some points that represents the centerline of the road
thanks in advance