Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Introduction: Tim Vaddish

Started by quantumShield Apr 22, 2012 at 10:15 PM 0 replies 1.9k views
Original Post
quantumShield
quantumShield
Hey there,

My name is Tim Vaddish and I have been composing for roughly five years. I have a passion for the RPG and Fighting game genres, and particularly enjoy creating theme songs for characters. I tend to lean towards more orchestral styles as of late, but I won't hesitate to get down with some synth sounds! There are days when I just throw stuff together, not too focused on the style. It's one thing to just talk about it, here's a link to my website.
nsmadsen
nsmadsen
Please use the Classifieds section to promote and actively look for projects. The Music and Sound forum is for discussion and sharing one's work for feedback. There are both commercial and hobbyist projects listed in the Classified section. For now, I'll lock this thread.

Thanks,

Nate
Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios

Austin, TX

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.