Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Setup SDL on OS X Lion

Started by Johnell Apr 23, 2012 at 3:51 PM 1 replies 1.7k views
Original Post
Johnell
Johnell
I'd love to get some help to setup SDL with Xcode 4.2. I can't seem to find a good tutorial that's up to date with this. Help would be appreciated.
Johnell
Johnell
Could anyone point me in the right direction?
bd36
bd36
I was unable to find anything for SDL, Lion and Xcode, although I was trying to find one for Xcode 4.3. I ended up using bootcamp and visual studio for a couple of small sdl projects I was doing, then I found SFML online and it had directions for Xcode installation and supported the sprite rotation that I was using so I just switched to using SFML instead because I barely knew SDL and it didn't matter to me what I used.

I did just find this on Google for setting up SDL in Xcode. http://www.gamedev.net/topic/619400-xcode-4-on-lion-and-sdl-1215/

Good luck

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.