Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Where can I ask how to make "some" program?

Started by Tadas Talalas Apr 26, 2012 at 2:44 PM 0 replies 800+ views
Original Post
Tadas Talalas
Tadas Talalas
Hi, I'm new here. I'm reading a book "The Art and Science of Java" and I'v encountered one exercise that I can't figure out how to make it... Where can I ask for help?
Luckless
Luckless
Beginner's forum is generally a good place to begin. Breaking down a problem into sub problems that are easier to tackle can be a hard skill to learn. Look at part of the issue, and write a solution to it, then look for another small issue you can write something for. Keep picking away at the problem till you have it all solved and working. After awhile you'll start to get better at gauging what needs done and how to actually do it.
Old Username: Talroth
If your signature on a web forum takes up more space than your average post, then you are doing things wrong.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.