Original Post
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]How would one go about developing such a system?[/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]I have an understanding of how to create a tile based map system using 2D arrays however how would a system such as the one in (off the top of my head) Snuggle Truck or Braid be created?[/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]More specifically how would the collision detection work with these non-rectangular shapes, since I am under the assumption that I should be able to load up an image into the game and someone get the player or an object to collide with it somehow.[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Thanks in advance. [/font][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]
[/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]I have an understanding of how to create a tile based map system using 2D arrays however how would a system such as the one in (off the top of my head) Snuggle Truck or Braid be created?[/font]
[font=verdana,geneva,sans-serif]More specifically how would the collision detection work with these non-rectangular shapes, since I am under the assumption that I should be able to load up an image into the game and someone get the player or an object to collide with it somehow.[/font]
[font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]Thanks in advance. [/font][font=verdana, geneva, sans-serif]