Original Post
Real time Neuroevolution of augmenting topologies (RtNEAT)
Where can I find a simple example of RtNEAT algorithms being applied?
Additional Information:
I'm interested in researching real time genetic algorithms and RtNeat has seemed to be the best one out there (at least the most promising) since its has been applied to a real game. Anyways so far, I've been doing some research merely looking at research papers, which has been all and good but understanding exactly how the algorithm is applied has proved to be a challenge.
Once I practically understand it, looking at its advantages and disadvantages, I was going to create to create a version of my own and then use it for my dissertation. Anyway from my final year research I wanted to find out why it had been so difficult/slow to get real time genetic algorithms working in games.
Where can I find a simple example of RtNEAT algorithms being applied?
Additional Information:
I'm interested in researching real time genetic algorithms and RtNeat has seemed to be the best one out there (at least the most promising) since its has been applied to a real game. Anyways so far, I've been doing some research merely looking at research papers, which has been all and good but understanding exactly how the algorithm is applied has proved to be a challenge.
Once I practically understand it, looking at its advantages and disadvantages, I was going to create to create a version of my own and then use it for my dissertation. Anyway from my final year research I wanted to find out why it had been so difficult/slow to get real time genetic algorithms working in games.