Original Post
Hi,
I have a texture that I am able to display on a 2D square (easy). I want also to stretch that texture on a custom 2D polygon in order to fill it:
- Without losing pixels in the process (yes, the texture *will* be distorted and this is what I need)
- Without converting the texture (I need to display the same texture on a square and on a custom polygon at the same time)
Example picture of what I want to achieve:

I can't seem to find how to do this with OpenGL. Can it be done with shaders only? Any other ideas?
Thanks for all your input!
I have a texture that I am able to display on a 2D square (easy). I want also to stretch that texture on a custom 2D polygon in order to fill it:
- Without losing pixels in the process (yes, the texture *will* be distorted and this is what I need)
- Without converting the texture (I need to display the same texture on a square and on a custom polygon at the same time)
Example picture of what I want to achieve:

I can't seem to find how to do this with OpenGL. Can it be done with shaders only? Any other ideas?
Thanks for all your input!


