Original Post
Hello. I have very little experience in programming - some was way back in elementary school where I programmed on Pascal, and some recent experience with expressions in Maya. Not neccessary programming, but close. And I liked it!
I am searching my way in life and tried many things, but still havent found a skill I really would want to develop for the rest of my live. I want to try programming, but it is so overwhelming - there are so many languages novadays, both programming and scripting, from C++ to Python.
What language (can be either programming or scripting) should I start with? I want something not that hard, which will lead to visible results soon enough. Which will lead to real projects, little but real. I am kind of old for starting this kind of education (24 :-), so I first need to understand if I want to program at all, and if yes - then I could go deeper. Ah, and yes - I know nothing in physics or math, though willing to learn from scratch if I will really get into programming.
Thanks!
I am searching my way in life and tried many things, but still havent found a skill I really would want to develop for the rest of my live. I want to try programming, but it is so overwhelming - there are so many languages novadays, both programming and scripting, from C++ to Python.
What language (can be either programming or scripting) should I start with? I want something not that hard, which will lead to visible results soon enough. Which will lead to real projects, little but real. I am kind of old for starting this kind of education (24 :-), so I first need to understand if I want to program at all, and if yes - then I could go deeper. Ah, and yes - I know nothing in physics or math, though willing to learn from scratch if I will really get into programming.
Thanks!