Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

3d Animation program

Started by Plusekwal May 4, 2012 at 11:12 AM 1 replies 1.2k views
Original Post
Plusekwal
Plusekwal
Does anyone know a 3d animation program that is easy to use? It's very hard to find 3d animated models on the web, so I thought about animating on my own, but I dont want to spend weeks learning how to. Thanks in advance.
Ashaman73
Ashaman73

but I dont want to spend weeks learning how to

That is a hard restriction.
You are looking for an instrument with which you don't need more than a week or two of practise to learn how to make music.blink.png

Nevertheless, take a look at blender, it's very good and free, thought easy is arguable.
Dario Oliveri
Dario Oliveri
Is worth learning blender. and after all is not too hard if you plan only to use it for animating already did models. Just take your time.

I tried to make my simple animation program. Is easy to use, but not very flexbile and I finished to drop it. I see some advertising in my page about "mixamo" (rigging 3D models online).
maybe it can be of help to you. Blender is all you need anyway.
Peace and love, now I understand really what it means! Guardian Angels exist! Thanks!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.