Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Aspiring Graphic Designer. Free Logos

Started by peakdap24 May 7, 2012 at 3:54 AM 4 replies 1.9k views
Original Post
peakdap24
peakdap24
My name is Devon Peak, and I'm an aspiring artist (and independent game developer). I love all art especially graphic design. I want to design logos for free so more people can see my art. I'm experienced in most graphic design (drawing and photo editing) software i.e. Photoshop and Gimp. I also use 'Blender' a 3D modeling software. I'm a high school student but I have learned graphic in a class at my school and I self teach myself. I also work with a group of graphic designers, photographers, and website designers at my church.

You can email me: devonpeak.oh@gmail.com
Website: http://www.devonpeak.tk/
and follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/_devonpeak I tweet about my art and game development.
Paul Franzen
Paul Franzen
Website looks nice and clean; I like the design. Try to get some art samples up as soon as you can. If not logos, then any kinds of drawings--just something to show off your style. Even at the price of "free," I'd be reluctant to ask someone to make a logo for me without having any idea what kind of art they can produce.

Good luck!
Life in the Dorms -- comedic point-and-click adventure game out now for Xbox Live Indie Games! My portfolio: http://paulfranzen.wordpress
peakdap24
peakdap24
Thanks for the comment, follow, and website view. I'm working on a drawing now. I know it's important for me to post pictures because I can describe my style. And I like your website. It's clean and that's a nice "Actual Photograph".

And thanks for contributing to my post on this website. I'm following you on Twitter because I want to. Not because you followed me first.
Tipsy
Tipsy
I made meself on a simple 2D CAD program and did a cut n paste for my attached buddy Mr. Grid Bot. (we're both in sad shape)

See botchee.com and tophatsudoku.com/botchee for context (trying to fix it up).

Have your tried xaml as part of Visual Studio? it's a free download from Microsoft.

Trying to figure out how to twist rectangles for Xtreme gameboard.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.