Original Post
Hi guys!
I have to built a small prototype of a concept my team came up with.
I'm having some issues on letting to spider swing it's web.
So how can I code a swinging movement of a spider with a web attached to a fixed point?
It has to swing a few times, before losing it's velocity and then hanging still.
This may sound a bit confusing, but this "drawing" should make it clear.

Many thanks in advance!
(This would have been better in the Math & Physics forum...)
I have to built a small prototype of a concept my team came up with.
I'm having some issues on letting to spider swing it's web.
So how can I code a swinging movement of a spider with a web attached to a fixed point?
It has to swing a few times, before losing it's velocity and then hanging still.
This may sound a bit confusing, but this "drawing" should make it clear.

Many thanks in advance!
(This would have been better in the Math & Physics forum...)