Original Post
I am currently starting out with event handling systems in SDL/C++. I have followed a tutorial to create a simple program that should quit the program when the user X's out/Closes the window.
The program compiles and works as intended, except that the close button does not respond at all when it is clicked. The program stays in its while loop forever, without receiving the command to quit.
I am using a Windows7 Computer, with Codeblocks IDE.
Attached is the program, I am not sure what is preventing me from closing the window at all.
The program compiles and works as intended, except that the close button does not respond at all when it is clicked. The program stays in its while loop forever, without receiving the command to quit.
I am using a Windows7 Computer, with Codeblocks IDE.
Attached is the program, I am not sure what is preventing me from closing the window at all.