Original Post
Hi everybody! I'm new on this forum and i'm come from poland, so sorry for any mistakes 
Uh.. i wrote isometric map display:
screen: http://scr.hu/0ug/176jj
(Language: C++)
The variable "xx" and "yy" are tiles position.
But now, how can i read the clicked tile?
I want to do something like that:
tile width = 120 and tile height = 63.
I'm looking and looking for solutions, but i can't find it
Uh.. i wrote isometric map display:
screen: http://scr.hu/0ug/176jj
(Language: C++)
for(int y = 0; y < map_height; y++)
{
for(int x = 0; x < map_width; x++)
{
xx = (x-y)*(TILE_SIZE_W/2);
yy = ((x-1)+(y-1))*(TILE_SIZE_H/2);
// render tiles
}
}The variable "xx" and "yy" are tiles position.
But now, how can i read the clicked tile?
I want to do something like that:
map[..][..] = ID;tile width = 120 and tile height = 63.
I'm looking and looking for solutions, but i can't find it