Original Post
Hi,
I'm usind Direct2D for drawind 2D graphics and DirectWrite with Direct2D for text rendering.
I'm developing simple game engine, and i encountered a problem.
I need to use font from file, but i can't handle implementation of IFontFileLoader interface and other necessary classes.
I was trying to imitate solution from SharpDX Custom Font sample but SharpDX is slightly diffrent than SlimDX at this point.
Unfortunalety, ther is no example of that issue in google.
I'm hard-pressed and i need to find solution as fast as possible.
Can anyone help with that? Maybe sombady has a solution that can be published ;)
Sorry for my english,
Thanks, for help.
I'm usind Direct2D for drawind 2D graphics and DirectWrite with Direct2D for text rendering.
I'm developing simple game engine, and i encountered a problem.
I need to use font from file, but i can't handle implementation of IFontFileLoader interface and other necessary classes.
I was trying to imitate solution from SharpDX Custom Font sample but SharpDX is slightly diffrent than SlimDX at this point.
Unfortunalety, ther is no example of that issue in google.
I'm hard-pressed and i need to find solution as fast as possible.
Can anyone help with that? Maybe sombady has a solution that can be published ;)
Sorry for my english,
Thanks, for help.