Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Good Logos

Started by peakdap24 May 20, 2012 at 10:05 PM 1 replies 1.1k views
Original Post
peakdap24
peakdap24
I am an aspiring graphic designer and indie game developer and I made two logo for another indie game developer. He liked it but I think it was too amateurish. What do you think? And how can I improve my next logo. (I'm making a logo for another game developer this week.)

https://twitter.com/#!/_devonpeak/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FRZisS8Sx
https://twitter.com/#!/_devonpeak/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FEQ3tUkNw
zedz
zedz
way too complicated,
the best logos are simple ones without words, eg nike, mercedes, apple etc (though no doubt most of them are gone)

company names too long as well (at least its not just the company name)
I'll do a highly stylized monkey
peakdap24
peakdap24

way too complicated,
the best logos are simple ones without words, eg nike, mercedes, apple etc (though no doubt most of them are gone)

company names too long as well (at least its not just the company name)
I'll do a highly stylized monkey


I thought it was too complicated but, with a game development company I added the name. I made a logo without the text but he didn't want to use it and the second picture was for a background on the website.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.