Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Education

Started by Pjolly10 May 20, 2012 at 8:53 PM 5 replies 2.4k views
Original Post
Pjolly10
Pjolly10
Hey guys I'm a 3D animator by profession but now I'm planing to change to the game development side. I'm familier with C,C++ and java an now I'm planing to join some college or institute for a Diploma course or a post grad course so can you guys help me with some colleges Im from India but planing to move abroad I'm interested in colleges from Singapore . Hope you guys can suggest me something great .

CHEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS.........
Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

Hey guys I'm a 3D animator by profession but now I'm planing to change to the game development side. I'm familier with C,C++ and java an now I'm planing to join some college or institute for a Diploma course or a post grad course so can you guys help me with some colleges Im from India but planing to move abroad I'm interested in colleges from Singapore . Hope you guys can suggest me something great .

CHEERSSSSSSSSSSSSS.........


Pjolly, you did a couple things wrong:
1. You posted a "Breaking In" question in "For Beginners" -- that is to say, you asked about career education in a programming forum, instead of the forum where you should have asked it (Breaking In is in "The Business Side" group of forums).
2. You "hijacked a thread" -- that means you appended your question onto somebody else's question, rather than simply asking your question as a standalone topic.

[s]Pjolly, please go to the Breaking In forum and ask your question there, after you read the Breaking In FAQs.[/s] Never mind. I moved it for you.
-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com
Azgur
Azgur

3D animator by profession

Perfect. Start making a portfolio and apply to studios.
Animators are in heavy demand.
Remco van Oosterhout, game programmer.
My posts are my own and don't reflect the opinion of my employer.
Pjolly10
Pjolly10
Hello Mr,Tom,
I'm really sorry for this I was a bit confused actually this is my first time using this thread so couldn't understand what to an where to do . Will really take care for all this in the future.
Regards
Piyush Jolly
Pjolly10
Pjolly10
Hey Azgur,
Thanks for the suggestion buddy but the thing is programming is taking more of my interest then animation i love doing it you know the programming thing is still not going away from my head Ill keep continuing animation side by side but want to keep programing as my primary skill.

Hope you can help me out thanks
Pjolly10
Pjolly10
Hey McGrane,

Thanks a lot for recommending me that college buddy. Yes I'm considering to travel to England to but if you have any idea an you can tell me name of some specific great colleges it will be great help . And yes I'm looking for Post graduation courses or Diploma course for 1 year as I'm already a graduate...

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.