Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

SDL.NET GUI

Started by Forward May 23, 2012 at 4:19 PM 2 replies 2.3k views
Original Post
Forward
Forward
Hi,

I'm brand new developing with sdl i started developing with XNA a little but it got exausted since they don't have a pretty GUI, at least tables (data grids). I saw that most of the games are being developing using SDL.

What i want to know is....what is the best GUI (simple to use) to use with SDL? And one that have textbo, datagrid, dropdowns and list. (More concret, controls like used in Football Manager etc...)

And most important that work with SDL.Net because i'm developing in C#

THanks in advance
mike4
mike4
Not sure, but I'd only develop cross platform.
CrazyEddie
CrazyEddie
For info, the CEGUI# .Net port of CEGUI is, as far as I know, somewhat out of sync with the current state of the C++ CEGUI.

Fairly recently I have had conversations with somebody who is interested in either creating an up-to-date port or in creating a wrapper around the C++ version. Nothing was definitely decided there, though I think it's something that has a good chance of going ahead - espeically once we finally get the CEGUI 1.0 release out

Of course this situation does not preclude someone from using the more out dated port, but I thought it could be useful to know that the existing port does not represent 'current' CEGUI.

CE.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.