Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

"TetriCrisis 4 100% A.I."-HTML5/JS Game-Open Source!

Started by JeZ-l-Lee May 26, 2012 at 10:29 AM 0 replies 1.9k views
Original Post
JeZ-l-Lee
JeZ-l-Lee
Hi,

My team and I are proud to announce the release of
"TetriCrisis 4 100% A.I." HTML5/JS which plays in all web browsers!

You can play the game at the following URL address:
TetriCrisis_4_100Percent_AI.html

You can view/download the source code at the following URL address:
http://16bitsoft.com/T-C-4_HTML5

This is a BETA release, please play it and reply with any problems/suggestions!
(include in your reply your Operating System and Internet browser you are using)

Enjoy!

JeZ+Lee
16BitSoft
Video Game Design Studio
www.16BitSoft.com


Some Screenshots:
T-C-4_HTML5_InGame.png
T-C-4_HTML5_Title.png
JeZ-l-Lee
JeZ-l-Lee
Hi,

Was hoping some people could play this and let me know if it works?

I've updated it - there was a loading issue with musics.
Should be OK now...

Thanks!

JeZ+Lee

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.