Original Post
Hey everyone,
So i've been programming for like 2 years now, mostly in c++, but also learned some basic java. I've recently starting the huge task of learning OpenGL. I think i got most of the bases down, but I wonder if you guys could help me find good books about game development. I don't mean really the code part, I mean the approach that should be taken when making a game. If it has some code aswell, great, if not that's still great thx in advance everyone
So i've been programming for like 2 years now, mostly in c++, but also learned some basic java. I've recently starting the huge task of learning OpenGL. I think i got most of the bases down, but I wonder if you guys could help me find good books about game development. I don't mean really the code part, I mean the approach that should be taken when making a game. If it has some code aswell, great, if not that's still great thx in advance everyone