Original Post
Hi guys,
The left side of the image below shows a regular projection with the camera positioned at (0,0,0) and looking at (0,0,farZ) which I show with a yellow dot. Notice the top and bottom of the boxes.
I want to render something similar to the right side. The camera would seem as if it's positioned at (0,bottom,0) and looking at (0,bottom,farZ). Notice the bottoms of the boxes here.
How can I do that ? If I simply relocate the camera half the objects will be off screen. This is a 2D game (with 3D objects) so I'm keeping the camera fixed.
Thank you.
The left side of the image below shows a regular projection with the camera positioned at (0,0,0) and looking at (0,0,farZ) which I show with a yellow dot. Notice the top and bottom of the boxes.
I want to render something similar to the right side. The camera would seem as if it's positioned at (0,bottom,0) and looking at (0,bottom,farZ). Notice the bottoms of the boxes here.
How can I do that ? If I simply relocate the camera half the objects will be off screen. This is a 2D game (with 3D objects) so I'm keeping the camera fixed.
Thank you.