Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

XNA Tutorials for 2D Game Development?

Started by JohnathanMa3n Jun 6, 2012 at 9:13 PM 0 replies 1.8k views
Original Post
JohnathanMa3n
JohnathanMa3n
Hello,

I've been a fan of Resident Evil Horror games from 1998~2000, since then I've always wanted to create my own with co-op feature, and I was thinking about making it in C# w/ XNA, but i've no idea how to use XNA, I'm a intermediate C# programmer (I'm 18 yo), and I would like some experienced programmer to give me links to what I need to know "strictly" to program a 2D Game in XNA.
Machaira
Machaira
There's always the tutorial on the AppHub site - http://create.msdn.com/education/tutorial/2dgame/getting_started
Former Microsoft XNA and Xbox MVP | Check out my blog for random ramblings on game development

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.