Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

Need C++ Roguelike Tutorial

Started by armitroner Jun 7, 2012 at 3:05 PM 1 replies 4.2k views
Original Post
armitroner
armitroner
Despite my hunting the internets, my bounty hunter visor fails to locate any C++ tutorials for simple roguelikes.

Can anyone point me to a good roguelike tutorial for C++?

Thanks!
jpetrie
jpetrie
There's RogueBasin, which evolved from Dungeondweller (which I mention for posterity only, as most of its information is likely extremely outmoded these days). You may also want to check out Amaranth.
marvel_magnum
marvel_magnum

There's RogueBasin, which evolved from Dungeondweller (which I mention for posterity only, as most of its information is likely extremely outmoded these days). You may also want to check out Amaranth.


Man, I did not even know one!!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.