Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Video Games Market Study

Started by dumbcorp Jun 14, 2012 at 8:15 AM 0 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
dumbcorp
dumbcorp
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans, sans-serif]

Hi!

[/font]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans, sans-serif]

I'm a french new 29 years old entrepreneur. My goal is to make a cell phone and web games studio. I am realizing a market study on video games and especially on the gamers’ habits, focused on the web and cell phone. I only ask for a few minutes of your time, max 5 minutes, to fill in the form and spread it in your friends circle .(family, friends, occasional gamer or regular etc) to have as accurate a result as possible and to make a detailed analysis of this study.

[/font]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans, sans-serif]

The form link : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF9qc0txT2JjZElHMGRrbDlVMkJuNEE6MA#gid=0

[/font]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans, sans-serif]

Thanks for your cooperation

[/font]
[color=#000000][font=arial, sans, sans-serif]

Best regards

[/font]

[color=#000000][font=arial, sans, sans-serif]

Dumbcorp

[/font]

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.